Frequently Asked Questions
Find product information in our TechXPert Blogs
Browse the staff articles in our TechXPert Blog for tips and advice on product selection and equipment setup.
Can't find the answer you are looking for?
Our most frequently asked questions are answered on this page. If you are unable to find the answers to your questions, please contact our customer service team for a fast and professional response.
- How do Reward Points work?
- Reward Points on lancasterarchery.com are earned at the rate of 1 point for every dollar spent. You must be logged in at the time of purchase to earn Reward Points. Reward Points are not applied to your account until your order ships. Each point is worth 1 US penny. If you are logged in and you have Reward Points on your account, Reward Points will show up as a payment option during checkout. If the total of your Reward Points is not enough to cover the entire cost of your order, the balance may be paid with a credit card. Check your Reward Point Balance now.
- Why did I get a notice that my Reward Points are about to expire?
- Reward Points are good for 365 days from the date of purchase. You will receive a notice 90 days before your reward points expire to remind you to use your points. A bug in our software started sending out premature expiration notices in December of 2011. This bug was fixed on January 19, 2012. If you received a 90-day expiration notice before January of 2012, you can disregard the notice. All reward point expiration dates were reset on January 19, 2012 for another 365 days. If you notice unusual reward point behavior on your account, please contact customer service.
- How do I place an order?
- For your convenience 24/7/365, please order online or use the order form in the catalog to e-mail, fax or mail your order into us anytime 24 hours a day/seven days a week. Call our Archery “TechXPerts” at 1-800-829-7408 for advice or to place your order. Please include your zip code, name, shipping/billing addresses, telephone number, and then your order using our item numbers and a complete description with all the sizes, colors and specifications necessary to ship you exactly what you want. If you aren’t sure, please ask; we will gladly answer your questions on any archery related subject. We normally ship orders within 24 hours, orders including MTO arrows within 2-3 days; shipping transit time is 1-8 days depending on distance and shipping method. In the rare event of an out of stock item, indicate your preference to: a) place the item on backorder, b) hold the order until complete or c) cancel backordered item(s); If not specified, we will backorder the item, and then contact you when it’s in for further instructions. Backordered items will ship at no additional charge.
- How are backordered items handled?
- Your order will show the total price of your order including any backordered items. However, your credit card or account will not be charged for the backordered items until the items are shipped to you from our location. For this reason, your credit card statement may not reflect the total that you see on your account. The balance will be charged upon shipping.
- What payment forms does Lancaster Archery accept?
- All orders must be prepaid. We accept Visa, Master Card, Discover and American Express credit cards. Phone orders may also be prepaid with a cashier’s check or a money order. Personal checks will not be accepted. Visa, Master Card, Discover and American Express credit cards are preferred as they are convenient and fast. We only bill your credit card when your order has been shipped unless it is a special order of a non-stocked item or drop shipment. In those cases, we may bill your credit card upon placing the order with our vendor. Please include your credit card number, expiration date, the 3 digit security code from the back of the card and name of card holder.
- How do I return an item?
- Your satisfaction is important to Lancaster Archery. If we have made an error while fulfilling your order, please call or e-mail us immediately and we will do everything possible to correct the situation. Qualified items purchased from Lancaster Archery Supply may be returned for a replacement item or refund within 15 days of delivery. All returns require a Return Authorization Number. The RA number must be printed on the outside of the return shipment. Please complete our online Return Authorization Form or call us at 1-800-829-7408.
- How do I submit a warranty claim or report a defective product?
- Defective merchandise is warranted and insured under the manufacturer’s warranty and insurance policy coverage. Please contact the manufacturer directly or call us for assistance in the event of a manufacturer’s defective product. All returns must have prior authorization and RA # on the outside of the box to be accepted. Please include a brief description of the defect along with your name, address and a copy of the original sales slip with any return. We will process the warranty under the guidelines of the manufacturer as quickly as possible. All merchandise is warranted by the manufacturer; not Lancaster Archery Supply. Most manufacturers require return of a defective item for evaluation for repair or replacement according to their policies and will not authorize us to immediately replace defective items. We will offer every assistance available to us; however we cannot offer a refund for defective merchandise unless authorized from the manufacturer.
- What should I do with a damaged shipment?
- For UPS, Fed-Ex and most USPS shipments, we provide tracking information for you to insure dependable service. USPS claims for lost packages require at least 30 days for the package to arrive before allowing any claim to be filed. We recommend that critical orders be sent UPS or Fed-Ex whenever possible.
If your order is missing anything or is damaged, please carefully check the contents carefully and then inspect the shipping carton. If the carton is undamaged, please contact us immediately, but in no case beyond 7 days from receipt. If you receive a damaged, crushed or torn-open package and the merchandise inside is damaged or missing in any way please keep all the packaging material and contact your local UPS, USPS or FED-EX service center for assistance in filing a claim. If your local carrier is unable to assist you then please call us at 1-800-829-7408. Please Do Not return the package to us until you have contacted UPS, USPS or FED-EX and received instructions on how to proceed. You may lose your right to file a claim. For further information on filing a claim, please visit UPS at www.ups.com, USPS at usps.com or FED-EX at fedex.com.
- How are prices set on this website?
- All Prices (including shipping rates) are quoted in US Dollars and are subject to change without notice because of international currency fluctuation, increases from manufacturers (especially between November and May), inflation, typographical errors, and factors beyond our control. We make our best effort to inform you of these changes. For very large orders, please contact us for a special price quotation. Any and all pricing errors are subject to our correction without notice.
- How will my order be shipped?
- Please see our Shipping Information Page for detailed information on your shipping options.
- How are International Orders Processed?
- All international orders will be proforma invoice, prepaid by international money order or bank check drawn on a U.S. bank in U.S. dollars, wire fund transfer (TT), or bank credit card. Wire fund transfers will have a $20 bank fee added to your invoice total. E-mail, fax or call for payment and shipping arrangements. We can ship via USPS EMS International Express Mail Service, USPS International Priority Mail, USPS International First Class Mail.
- What is Lancaster Archery's Privacy & Security Policy?
- Why does lancasterarchery.com block unencrypted browsers from secure pages?
- If you are unable to access the login or checkout pages at lancasterarchery.com, your website browser may not be secure. In compliance with industry best practices for security and data integrity, the Lancaster Archery Supply website requires customers to use modern web browsers that utilize TLS 1.2 and higher data encryption. If you experience errors when attempting to open the checkout page or access other secure pages on the Lancaster Archery website, your browser may not be compliant. To update your web browser to comply with these security standards, please enable TLS 1.2 encryption protocols in your web browser settings or upgrade to a browser that supports TLS 1.2 and higher.
- What browsers are compatible with TLS 1.2 and higher? The following browsers are all compatible by default: Microsoft Internet Explorer 11, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox 27 (and higher), Google Chrome 38 (and higher), Android 5.0 (Lollipop), Apple Safari 7 (and higher), Mobile Safari 5 (and higher). Some older browsers may also be compatible if the browser settings are configured for TLS 1.2 encryption.
- What is TLS? TLS (Transport Layer Security) is a protocol for encryption and endpoint identity verification that ensures that a connection to a remote endpoint is the intended endpoint. TLS is critical for ecommerce transactions because it helps to guarantee that your personal data will not be intercepted or sent to the wrong location. To protect customer data, Lancaster Archery Supply requires TLS 1.2 or higher data encryption on all website browser connections to lancasterarchery.com.
- How do I view my orders?
- Registered lancasterarchery.com users can view order history on orders that were placed under their account since June of 2011. To view your order history, Log In to your account and select the "My Orders" link at the bottom of this website. We are unable to display orders that were placed over the phone or online with guest checkout. For information on orders that cannot be viewed online, please contact customer service.
- How do I update my Account Information?
- More information will be posted soon.
- Legal Notices
- Copyright Notices. All content in this catalog, including without limitation design elements, graphics, text and the selection and arrangement of the foregoing (collectively “Content”) is the copyrighted property of Lancaster Archery Supply, Inc. or is used by permission by Lancaster Archery Supply, Inc. Permission is granted to photocopy and/or to print in hard copy part or all of the Content for personal, informational, non-commercial purposes and/or for purposes of placing an order with Lancaster Archery Supply, Inc. You may not otherwise reproduce, distribute, modify, publish or in any other way exploit any of the Content without Lancaster Archery Supply’s prior written consent.
- Trademark Notices
- All product names, trademarks, service marks or trade names (collectively “Trademarks”) in this catalog & website are the property of, or are used with permission by, Lancaster Archery Supply, Inc. The use of any Trademark for purposes other than ordering products from this catalog or our web site is strictly prohibited. Any symbol used in connection with a Trademark (ex:®, ™, or ℠) must be included in any permitted use of the Trademark.
- Payment Authorization Errors
- If you receive a payment authorization error during checkout, it may not be a problem with your card. Intermittent external DNS issues have prevented some transactions from clearing with our third-party payment processor. These widespread Internet outages are beyond the control of Lancaster Archery Supply. If you continue to receive payment authorization errors, the gateway connection may be temporarily down. Please come back later and try again. We apologize for any inconvenience and welcome you to call us for further assistance.
- Lancaster Archery Supply, Inc. has taken reasonable efforts to ensure that the Content is accurate; however, all Content is provided “as is”. In no event shall Lancaster Archery Supply, Inc. or its affiliates be liable for any special, indirect, punitive or consequential damages resulting from the use of this catalog, our web site or from the use of the products sold herein. The Content is subject to change from time to time without notice. By placing an accepted and completed order, the customers of Lancaster Archery Supply, Inc. accept and agree that hunting and all archery activities are inherently risky sports and absolve and hold Lancaster Archery Supply, Inc. harmless of any blame or responsibility of any injury occurring from the use of any item purchased from Lancaster Archery Supply, Inc. PRICING RATES AND SPECIFICATIONS: All Published Prices (including shipping rates) are subject to change without notice. We are not responsible for typographical or photographic errors. All Pricing listed is in US currency. Any and all errors are subject to our correction and immediate change without notice.
DISCLAIMER by placing an order with Lancaster Archery Supply, Inc., the purchaser or prospective purchaser assumes responsibility for compliance with any and all applicable federal, state and local laws. The purchaser evidences the acceptance of his or her responsibility by placing an order with Lancaster Archery Supply, Inc. The purchaser further assets that he or she is of appropriate age to purchase possessed and use any and all merchandise purchased from Lancaster Archery Supply, Inc.