Effective Date: 05/24/2018
Your Rights to Access Your Personal Information
You have the right to access personal information about you that Lancaster Archery has collected through this Site by sending a request for access to [email protected]. You can also request that we correct or delete any such information by sending an email to the same address. To verify that the request is authentic, we may require that such request be sent from the email address associated with your personal information. While we will comply reasonably and promptly with your request, we may need to retain some of your information for our own record keeping or to fulfill a legal obligation.
If you are a subscriber to Lancaster Archery, you may correct, update, or remove your information by making the change on your user account settings page, or by emailing our Customer Support Team at [email protected]. If you no longer desire our services, please contact us directly.
What is personal information?
Personal information means information that specifically identifies an individual person, such as name, mailing address, email address, phone number, or account number. It may also include other information about you, such as gender, date of birth, or other demographic information, or about your use of the Site, such as IP address or cookies, if that other information is linked to your personal information.
How your information is collected
Lancaster Archery collects personal information that you provide to us. For example:
- If you sign up for Lancaster Archery’s services, Lancaster Archery may require you to register by providing your name, email address, phone number, and other information. You may be asked to create a username and password to login to our website.
- If you apply for a job with Lancaster Archery, we may ask you to provide more detailed and sensitive personal information required for compliance with our hiring and equal opportunity policies and practices.
- Our website also includes customer reviews where we may post information with your consent.
We also collect some of your information automatically when you visit or log on to this Site. For example, this Site collects your IP address and other online identifiers and records the pages that you visit and other information about your activity on the Site.
What we do with your information
Lancaster Archery may use your personal information to:
- provide products and services;
- send requested product or service information;
- send marketing communication;
- send you emails or otherwise respond to questions, concerns, and customer support inquiries;
- create demographic profiles of our subscribers, clients, and visitors to target our email alerts and website marketing; or
- improve the services we offer you or the functionality of our Site.
Lancaster Archery does not sell personal information to third parties and does not transfer or share customers’ personal information. Lancaster Archery will share your personal information only:
With your consent;
- to fulfill a legal obligation, including: - in response to lawful requests or legal process, including in response to law enforcement requirements; or
- for protection of personal or public safety or to prevent illegal activities;
- as part of a business transaction, sale or transfer, or bankruptcy proceeding;
Lancaster Archery may also use anonymous or pseudonymous personal information for internal purposes, such as to monitor the performance of its platform, or to track the effectiveness of and improve its products, processes, or services. Lancaster Archery may also share anonymous or pseudonymous data with selected third parties.
Note: We understand our emails may not always be relevant, for your convenience, an unsubscribe link is included at the bottom of each email. You may also manage your email preferences at any time by visiting http://www.lancasterarchery.com/preference-center.
How Lancaster Archery Protects Personal Information
Lancaster Archery follows generally accepted standards to protect personal information and information submitted by our customers, both during transmission and once we receive it. Lancaster Archery maintains all customers in carrier-class secure facilities protected by firewalls and other security devices. These measures are designed to protect visitor and customer information from loss, misuse, or unauthorized alteration. Lancaster Archery employs various information security mechanisms and internal policies and procedures to protect information from disclosure to unauthorized third parties. Lancaster Archery routinely audits its practices and policies to meet industry standards for data protection. Lancaster Archery provides an SSL encrypted, password-protected mechanism for logging in, viewing, uploading, and extracting customer data.
Personal information provided to Lancaster Archery by its customers remains the property of its customers.
Who to Contact
To report any issues or concerns, or to contact Lancaster Archery with any questions regarding this Privacy
Policy, email us at [email protected], or call
You may also contact us as follows:
Postal Address: Lancaster Archery Supply, 21 Graybill Rd, Leola, PA 17540